Course Information from the Centre Manager
The new trolley clean down point will be started tomorrow along with a fence at the side of the club. I have ordered some trees to line the area between the car park and the practice putting area at back of the 18th green. I have also ordered 40 trees to plant out the mound between the 10th Green and 18th Tee box.
I walked the course last week with the guys and made a list of areas that the Green keepers will focus on this year.
- Clearly identify staked Trees and remove old plastic guards.
- Gorse with be cut back to let it bloom
- Debranching will continue.
- Area at the back of the 15th Green that floods will have 80 tonnes of soil placed on it to change the landscape to let water drain away.
- Bunkers need sand and shaped.
- Complete course will be sprayed for weed.
Lastly, we have secured a new John Deer sprayer for the Greens and Tees. This should arrive next week along with the new Tee box signs.